Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Diary of a Zombie

                              The Diary of Kimberly Jones
 September 26, 2013
Dear diary,
My name is Kimberly Jones and I'm only 7. I've
decided to make this diary because recently there's
been talk of an imenent 'zombie apocolypse' and I
wanted to write everything down that happens so if
anyone survives, they'll know of my existence and
what has happened to human kind. So far the disease
hasn't reach my state yet, so we are hoping for the
best... but expecting the worst. I hope we can survive
through this with my whole family alive.. I have 1
sister named Amber and a brother named Jake, and
of course my mommy and daddy. I have to go to bed
now, but I'll be sure to update on the apocolypse
tomorrow.
September 27, 2013
Dear diary,
 I'm so sad... today we found out the disease has
spread to the eastern part of Kentucky and it's only a
matter of time until it spreads to Central Kentucky
where I live... I'm scared for my family and for my
self. We've stocked up on supplies and weapons but I
dont know if it will be enough to keep us alive. I hear
the newscast in my parents room, it's spreading
faster and faster, worse and worse... It's become
unstoppable and the CDC ( center for disease control
) which was working on a cure has become overrun. I
just don't know what to do.
September 29, 2013
Dear diary,
 I couldn't write yesterday because we moved to a
campsite with several other familes living next to us.
Our camsite is right beside a closed gas station at the
bottom of a small hill. We hope we will be safe here
because we couldn't stay at our house any longer, the
city next to us had been contaminated. We drove for
about 4 hours to get to this campsite. My friend
Adriana is coming over soon so I'll write more
tomorrow.
September 30, 2013
Dear diary,
 We recently heard a radio broadcast saying that the
disease has spread everywhere and haven't heard a
broadcast since. We don't know if there's anything or
anyone left out there, and we don't know if there's a
chance for our survival but I'm going to keep fighting
till the end. We had our first run in with a walker
today, and my dad shot him in the head. Everyone
yelled at daddy saying that the sound of the gunshot
would draw the walkers and that we would die. I
heard him in his tent crying tonight and I wish there
was something I could do about it. Hopefully
tomorrow will be better, then again all I can do is
hope now.
September 31, 2013
Dear diary,
 More walkers invaded our campsite today and I'm so
scared. Adriana and and my other friend Maggie got
infected. My daddy said that once they turned we
would have to shoot them. I just heard the gunshot...
I'm gonna miss them so much, I'm just glad my
parents and my brother and sister are okay.
October 1, 2013
Dear diary,
 Amber got infected today, and I'm beginning to lose
hope. What if I'm next? What if my parents get
infected? Will we all die? I just don't know anymore.
Our numbers just keep getting lower and lower. Less
defenses and less food as the days go on. How could
we last much longer the way things are going? I'm so
worried, not just for me, but for all of us. I don't
know if I can even sleep but I'm so tired.
October 2, 2013
Dear diary,
 My brother, my mom, and my sister are all dead. I'm
becoming delirious along with everyone else losing
loved ones. I know my time will be soon. Oh no I hear
screams there must be more walkers!
October 5, 2013
Dear diary,
 I just don't understand! What did I do? Why am I
being punished? My dad, my mom, my sister, my
brother, ALL GONE. Why me?!? I didn't do anything
wrong in my life. There's only two of us left. I'm sure
to die soon, me and Margret Clark can't fight off the
packs of walkers we've seen lately. Why does is have
to end like this? The world has fought off so many
plagues, yet this one will end us. This is the end of
mankind. This is a twisted and sick way to die. To
walk the earth forever, endlessly searching for food,
not even knowing who we are. Just brainless,
thoughtless.. beings. Eating all living things and
shreading them to pieces! I don't want to end up like
that, I don't want to die this way. I'm scared, before
my dad died I promised him I would fight till the last
second. "Never ever give up sweetie, please can you
promise me that?" "Yes dad, I will never ever give up,
I will fight for you and mom, and sissy and bubby. I'll
fight to the very last breath and never give up." He
smiled seeming content while his life slowly faded
away as he succumed to the fever. I had to be the
one to shoot him when he changed, it was hard but
I've learned to be tough and battle my emotions
because that's the only way to survive. I will survive.
October 7, 2013
Dear diary,
 Margret passed yesterday and now I'm on my own.
I'm still fighting like I promised. Never ever giving up.
I now understand love and loss, I understand hard
times. Every second is now a matter of life and death.
I hear moaning.. I have to be as quiet as possible.
Maybe they won't hear me or smell me if I just crouch
down in this car grasping my teddy tightly. Never
ever give up.
October 8, 2013
Dear diary,
 I fought off the zombie yesterday but it scratched
me before I was able to kill it. I can barely move or
breathe now. The fever is setting in and consuming
me inside out. It feels like I'm on fire, I know I'm
gonna die, but I must do what I promised my daddy.
Never ever give up and fight till the very last breath. I
hope somehow someone somehow survives and the
disease passes. I hope someone finds this diary and
can keep it forever so the future mankind can know
what happened, so they will know what horrible
things can happen. So they will never let something
like this happen again. I cannot feel my feet or my
legs, it's happening, I'm slowly slipping aw 

No comments:

Post a Comment